Welcome to TROST Energy Consult Flensburg! We would love to meet you in person. We’re always on the lookout for competent professionals, so perhaps we can take you on here at TEC. No matter what mission you follow in our team, we offer a constructive and productive working environment where you can flourish and grow.
Your new workplace
You can enjoy a great view of the Flensburg port, excellent equipment and kind and friendly co-workers in our bright and modern office space. Take a break in the comfy kitchen and chat about work or your weekend activities. We value flat hierarchies and a working atmosphere where you’ll look forward to coming to work every day.
Your life in Flensburg
Flensburg, Germany’s northernmost city, is no metropolis, but it’s just as exciting. It offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities. It’s on the coast so you can plan quick trips to Denmark or simply join a sailing club. Sound infrastructure, attractive housing, and a multifaceted nature with Scandinavian flair will make it easy for you to enjoy Flensburg to the fullest.
Read on to see how you can support us. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just send us an application. We look forward to hearing from you.
- A degree in the field of energy technology, power plant technology, processengineering, mechanicalengineering, or materialsengineering — preferably refractory construction materials or comparable technical training
- Knowledge in testing and evaluating welding work
- Extensive professional experience or a willingness to work in the field of refractory construction
- Experience in project work and order processing
- Desire to travel on secondments in both Germany and abroad
- Excellent knowledge of German (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Confident use of Microsoft Office
- Driving License Class B
- Willingness to do further training
- Desire to get to know new places and work on exciting projects
- Motivated to work in a team and achieve goals together
- Lay the groundwork for planning services in plant and refractory construction
- Be responsible for project and ordering processes
- Accept services within the scope of our orders and the respective code of practice
- Carry out material inspection at the manufacturer’s plant
- Carry out quality control on maintenance and construction projects, predominantly in the field of refractory linings
- Manage projects, including deadline tracking and reporting
- Create appraisals in the course of investmentinspections and claims
- Investigate claims and conduct claims management
- Provide support in expanding innovative fields of business
- A full-time job with a permanent contract
- Exciting and multifaceted, national and international projects
- Autonomous employment at the usual market rates
- A professional working environment and motivated team