TROST Energy Consult is a member of professional associations that represent the interests of plant operators, manufacturers, and refractory construction specialists. These also involve the fields of machinery and plant engineering. In this way, we always have up-to-date access to current developments of the industry, are in contact quickly with national and international decision-makers and exchange information on new technology, workshops and other relevant aspects of our shared fields of expertise.
Technical union of large power plant operators
VGB PowerTech is a non-profit organization and international professional association for generating and saving energy and heat. Members are plant operators and manufacturers who work towards the goal of supporting other companies in generating and saving energy and heat as well as accumulating secondary products.
- Founding member of the "Technical Committee for Fluidized Bed Firing Systems" from 1989 to 2006
- Since 2007 permanent guest "Working Group Fluidized Bed Firing Systems".
- Head of the working group: Refractory linings in fluidized bed furnaces.
German union for refractory and chimney construction
The DGFS has been one of the most important mergers in the refractory and chimney construction businesses. The association has taken care of every aspect and development of the industry and its companies since 1985. Members are highly specialized craft and construction companies as well as non-incorporated firms.
- Personal member since 2007 and participating in working groups on technical development
Federal Association of Sworn Experts
As a registered association, the BVS represents various professions and is responsible for the public appointment and swearing-in of qualified experts. These experts provide opinions for the judiciary and authorities, economy, industry and trade, as well as private individuals.
- Member of the regional association Hamburg/Schleswig-Holstein since 2009.